The following is work scheduled to occur in the coming week on Interstate 75 within the Ohio Department of Transportation District 1 which includes the counties of Allen, Defiance, Hancock, Hardin, Paulding, Putnam, Van Wert and Wyandot.
- Traffic on I-75 north and south of the Ohio 65 interchange area continues to travel in a contraflow pattern where two southbound lanes and one northbound lane of traffic are traveling on the southbound side of the interstate, and one northbound lane is traveling on the northbound side of the interstate. Traffic will remain in this pattern until late summer.
- Beginning May 17 and continuing throughout that week, the single northbound lane on Interstate 75 through the contraflow area will be closed during the hours of 3 a.m. to 1 p.m. while embankment work occurs.
- During the lane closure, the entrance ramp from Ohio 65 to northbound Interstate 75 will remain open but will be controlled with flaggers.
- Beginning May 23 and continuing for approximately two weeks, the single northbound lane on Interstate 75 through the contraflow area will close during the hours of 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. while embankment work occurs.
- During the lane closure, the entrance ramp from Ohio 65 to northbound Interstate 75 will be closed, also between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Demolition of the remaining pavement and bridge structures on I-75 over Ohio 65 and the railroad bridge has been completed.
- Hanthorn Road over Interstate 75 remains closed until June.
- Through November, overnight lane restrictions, generally from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m., are possible on I-75 between the I-75/I-475 interchange in Perrysburg and County Road 99 in Hancock County. Through December, 11-foot lane width restrictions are in place on I-75 between U.S. 20 in Perrysburg and County Road 99 in Hancock County.
- A switch in traffic, originally scheduled for May 11 and 12, has been delayed due to weather. The switch could potentially occur during the upcoming week, weather permitting. During the switch, traffic would be restricted during overnight hours to one lane both northbound and southbound from Ohio 18 to County Road 99.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!