The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 construction and maintenance activities thru December 24, 2016.
- Brandon, FL – The portion of northbound I-75 Exit 254 onto southbound US 301 may be closed between 9:00 p.m. Sunday, December 18 and 6:00 a.m. Monday, December 19. DETOUR: Motorists will be detoured north on US 301 where they can U-Turn at Crescent Park Drive to go southbound on US 301.
- Tampa, FL – There may be intermittent single-lane closures on cross streets approaching I-75 interchange ramps Sunday through Thursday (December 18 – 22) nights. Not every interchange will be impacted each night. The closures will be at the following interchange areas and roads (closure hours in parentheses):
- Exit 240 – SR 674/College Ave. (7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.)
- Exit 246 – CR 672/Big Bend Road (7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.)
- Exit 250 – Gibsonton Drive (7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.)
- Exit 257 – SR 60 (9:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.)
- Exit 260 – SR 574/Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. (9:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.).
- Wesley Chapel/San Antonio, FL – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 anywhere from north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) to north of SR 52 (Exit 285) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Friday night, December 16 and Sunday through Thursday (December 18 – 22) nights.
- Ridge Manor, FL – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 from south of SR 50 (Exit 301) to the Hernando/Sumter counties line between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (December 18 – 22) nights.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.