The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts on Interstate 75 in Alachua, Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee Counties thru April 22, 2016.
- Up to two lanes closed nightly in each direction through Friday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. just north of Archer Road (Exit 384) for construction of the Celebration Pointe (Southwest 30th Avenue) overpass.
- Daytime lane closures from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and daytime closure of the emergency lane and inside shoulder Monday through Friday from the Marion County line to Williston Road (Exit 382) for median work in preparation for resurfacing.
- Nighttime lane closures from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Tuesday through Thursday between the Columbia County line to north of U.S. 441 for resurfacing.
- Outside lane and off-ramp closures to U.S. 441 at Exit 399 with traffic reduced to two-lanes from the old CSX railroad bridge to the U.S. 441 interchange in Alachua for pavement reconstruction.
- Nighttime lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday from south of Northwest 39th Avenue (Exit 390) to north of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) in Alachua for resurfacing.
- Daytime northbound closure of emergency lane north of Archer Road (State Road 24) to the Columbia County line to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the shoulders.
- Daytime lane and closure of emergency lanes Monday through Thursday from south of U.S. 90 (Exit 427) to north of Interstate 10 (Exit 435) for resurfacing.
- Daytime northbound closure of emergency lane between the Alachua and Suwannee county lines to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the roadway shoulders.
- Closure of emergency lane near the state line for landscaping and construction of the Welcome to Florida tower structures.
- The northbound weigh-in-motion station south of U.S. 129 near White Springs is closed for concrete repairs to the ramps.
- Daytime northbound closure of emergency lane between the Suwannee County line and the Georgia line to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the roadway shoulders.
- Some parking spaces and sidewalks may be closed for tree removal at the Interstate 75 South Welcome Center.
- Daytime northbound closure of emergency lane between the Columbia and Hamilton county lines to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the roadway shoulders.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!