The Ohio Department of Transportation announces the following updates to the I-75 construction widening project in Lucas County.
Lucas County (485-14, 536-14): Through September 2018, overnight, 7pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, from I-475 in Toledo to I-280 for bridge work.
Lane restrictions on southbound I-75, between Berdan Avenue and Central Avenue, for traffic pattern change scheduled for today are postponed. The short-term (15 minute), intermittent rolling road block on the ramp from southbound I-75 to westbound I-475 scheduled for today is also postponed.
Effective Thursday, December 15 at 9pm, through Friday, December 16 at 5am, lane restrictions are possible on I-75, between Phillips Avenue and I-280, for sign installation. Additionally at this time, the following ramps will be closed:
- North Expressway Drive to southbound I-75. Seek alternate route.
- South Expressway Drive to northbound I-75. Seek alternate route.
The following ramps are restricted/closed:
- Through July 2018, the ramp from Phillips Avenue to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: northbound I-75; Stickney Avenue (Exit 207); North Expressway Drive; southbound I-75.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep/Willys Parkway to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Detroit Avenue.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep/Willys Parkway to northbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Jeep/Willys Parkway (Exit 205A) is closed. Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B).
- Through September 2018, the interchange ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 is reduced to one lane.
- The ramp from northbound I-75 to Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B) is permanently closed. Detour: Phillips Avenue (Exit 206); Detroit Avenue; Berdan Avenue.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.