The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following short term/maintenance I-75 construction in Hillsborough county.
- There may be intermittent single-lane closures on cross streets approaching I-75 interchange ramps Sunday through Thursday (December 4 – 8) nights. Not every interchange will be impacted each night. The closures will be at the following interchange areas and roads (closure hours in parentheses):
- Exit 257 – SR 60 (9:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.)
- Exit 260A/B – SR 574/Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd. (9:30 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.)
- Exit 265 – Fowler Ave. (7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.)
- Exit 266 – Fletcher Ave. (7:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.); and
- Exit 270 – Bruce B. Downs Blvd. (8:30 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.).
- Two lanes will be closed on southbound I-75 near Exit 260 (SR 574/Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd.) between 9:00 p.m. Sunday, December 4 and 4:00 a.m. Monday, December 5.
- One to two lanes may be closed on northbound I-75 from I-4 (Exit 261) to the Tampa Bypass Canal (about 2 miles north of I-4 and south of Fowler Avenue/Exit 265) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (December 4 – 8) nights.
- One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 anywhere from north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) to north of SR 52 (Exit 285) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Friday night, December 2 and Sunday through Friday (December 4 – 9) nights.
For more I-75 travel information, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.