The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following traffic impacts on Interstate 75 thru March 25, 2016:
- Up to two lanes closed nightly in each direction through Friday from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. just north of Archer Road (Exit 384) for construction of the Celebration Pointe (Southwest 30th Avenue) overpass.
- Daytime emergency lane closures Tuesday through Friday from the Marion County line to Williston Road (Exit 382) in preparation for resurfacing.
- Daytime emergency lane closures Tuesday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. from north of U.S. 441 to the Columbia County line for resurfacing.
- On-ramp from U.S. 441 North and outside lane closures with traffic reduced to two-lanes from the U.S. 441 interchange in Alachua to the old CSX railroad bridge for pavement reconstruction.
- Nighttime lane closures through Thursday from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. and daytime emergency lane closures from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from south of Northwest 39th Avenue (Exit 390) to north of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) in Alachua for resurfacing and drainage work.
- Daytime northbound emergency lane closures north of Archer Road (State Road 24) to the Columbia County line to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the shoulders.
- Daytime lane and emergency lane closures through Thursday from south of U.S. 90 (Exit 427) to north of Interstate 10 (Exit 435) for resurfacing.
- Daytime northbound emergency lane closures between the Alachua and Suwannee county lines to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the roadway shoulders.
- Emergency lane closures near the state line in preparation to begin constructing Welcome to Florida tower structures.
- The northbound weigh-in-motion station south of U.S. 129 near White Springs is closed for concrete repairs to the ramps.
- Daytime northbound emergency lane closures between the Suwannee County line and the Georgia line to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the roadway shoulders.
- Daytime emergency lane closures between the Columbia and Hamilton county lines to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the roadway shoulders.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!