The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts as a result of I-75 construction and maintenance projects in northern Florida (Alachua, Columbia and Hamilton counties), through Saturday, July 29, 2017.
- Nighttime double lane closures from Marion County line to south of State Road 121 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. Sunday through Thursday for paving.
- Nighttime lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday and daytime lane closures from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. from south of Northwest 39th Avenue (Exit 390) to north of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) in Alachua for and bridge deck joint work. Additionally, there will be ramp closures Sunday through Thursday next week. The northbound off ramp at U.S. 441 will be closed Sunday night, the southbound on ramp at U.S. 441 will be closed Monday night, and the southbound on ramp at Northwest 39th Avenue will be closed Tuesday night. Additionally, the northbound on ramp at Northwest 39th Avenue will be closed Wednesday night, and the southbound off ramp at Northwest 39th Avenue will be closed Thursday night. All ramp closures are 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Daytime lane closure from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Wednesday at mile marker 429.4 northbound for work on the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) project.
- Possible shoulder closures from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the State line for palm tree delivery and landscaping.
- Daytime lane closure from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday and Friday at mile markers 444.5 and 452.4 northbound for work on the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) project.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.