The Ohio Department of Transportation is reporting that the following I-75 closures are currently in effect in Montgomery County for the week of February 22nd– 28th:
- I-75 northbound Ramp to SR 4 northbound, Single lane closure February 23rd between the hours of 12 pm and 3 pm. One lane will remain open on the ramp at all times.
- I-75 southbound Ramp to SR 4 northbound, Ramp width restriction February 23rd between the hours of 11:30 am and 12:30 pm. Ramp width will be restricted to 12 feet.
- I-70 eastbound Ramp to I-75 northbound, Ramp width restriction February 23rd between the hours of 9 am and 2 pm. Ramp width will be restricted to 10 feet.
- The ramp from US 35 eastbound to I-75 northbound, 24 HOUR RAMP CLOSURE through September 2017. During this time, motorists will be able to utilize the specially designed U-turn lane located at the Edwin C. Moses Boulevard exit.
- The First Street, Second Street and Third Street ramps along I-75 northbound and southbound, PERMANENTLY CLOSED. A newly constructed ramp is scheduled to open to motorists in the downtown area in December of 2016. The official detour during these ramp closures is: I-75 North to US 35 East to Jefferson St to First and Third Streets. (motorists can also use Main Street or Edwin C. Moses Boulevard)
Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!