The Georgia Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 construction will result in ramp closures and detours this week.
- Weather permitting, nighttime ramp closures and detours are planned at the I-75/I-285 Interchange for construction of the Cobb County DOT pedestrian bridge. The work is not part of the NWC Express Lanes project, but has been coordinated
to minimize potential impacts to motorists.
- WHEN: Monday, February 6, 9 p.m. – Tuesday, February 7, 5:00 a.m.
- WHERE: I-75 Southbound Ramp Closure to I-285 Westbound
- DETOUR: I-75 Southbound traffic to I-285 Westbound (Exit 259) will be directed to take the ramp to Cobb Parkway. Traffic will then be directed to merge onto I-285 Westbound via the entrance ramp from Cobb Parkway.
- ADVISORY: Motorists are advised to expect delays and exercise caution while driving in these areas. On-site message boards indicating dates and times will be present in advance of these closures.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-95, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Maine to Florida! Plus I-95 construction, real-time traffic and road news.