The Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, Department of Highways, announces that beam setting operations are scheduled for Interstate 75. Beams will be placed for the new bridge over I-75.
Five (5) rolling roadblocks will be utilized each evening and morning to set beams on I-75 at mile point 127:
- Monday, August 29 through Tuesday, August 30 – 8:00 p.m. Monday until 6:00 a.m. Tuesday
- Tuesday, August 30 through Wednesday, August 31 – 8:00 p.m. Tuesday until 6:00 a.m. Wednesday
- Wednesday, August 31 through Thursday, September 1 – 8:00 p.m. Wednesday until 6:00 a.m. Thursday
- Thursday, September 1 through Friday, September 2 – 8:00 p.m. Thursday until 6:00 a.m. Friday
The southbound I-75 rest area will be closed –
- Monday, August 29 through Tuesday, August 30 – 5:00 p.m. Monday until 6:00 a.m. Tuesday
- Tuesday, August 30 through Wednesday, August 31 – 5:00 p.m. Tuesday until 6:00 a.m. Wednesday
The northbound I-75 rest area will be closed –
- Thursday, September 1 through Friday, September 2 – 5:00 p.m. Thursday until 6:00 a.m. Friday
All work is subject to change depending on weather, emergencies and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!