Please feel free to take a look around. All you need to do to start participating in our online community (posting questions, answering other posts, etc.) is to register a forum account.
It’s easy, and free to register. Just click the link below. Once you do, you’ll receive an email verifying your registration so please make sure to use a valid email address.
Lane, Ramp Closures, Detours for I-75 Construction in Ohio
The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 construction and maintenance activities impacting travel through Sunday, July 15, 2018:
- I-75 between SR 219 and Breese Road, Nightly lane closures June 18th – July 27th between the hours of 6 pm and 7 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- US 33 between SR 29 and I-75, Daily lane closures March 26th – July 31st between the hours of 7 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- SR 55 Ramp to I-75 north, RAMP CLOSURE July 9th – 16th. The official detour is: SR 55 to SR 41 to I-75 north.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Tipp City) and Eldean Road, Lane closures June 18th – August 31st. These will become double lane closures each night between 7 pm and 6 am. One lane will remain open at all times. *These closures will not be in effect Friday mornings – Sunday afternoons.
- I-75 south Ramp to I-675 north, Annual bridge inspections July 12th between the hours of 12 pm – 4 pm. Single lane closures will be in effect while crews evaluate the bridge. One lane of traffic will remain open during inspections.
- I-75 between SR 725 and East River Road, Nightly lane closures July 12th – August 24th between the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. These will become double lane closures at 11 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 east, Nightly RAMP CLOSURES July 10th – 13th between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am. The official detour is: I-75 north to Second Street to I-75 south to US 35 east.
- I-75 between SR 48 and Needmore Road, Nightly lane closures April 29th – July 31st between the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. These will become double lane closures at 10 pm. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west, RAMP CLOSURE March 30th – September 30th. The official detour is: I-75 north to US 35 east to Jefferson/Main Street to Ludlow Street to US 35 west.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 east, Lane width restriction November 29th – September 30th. One lane will remain open on the ramp with a width of 11 feet.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!