The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following ramp and lane closures on Interstate 75 Thru December 11, 2015:
– Nighttime northbound and southbound lane closures Monday through Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. just north of Archer Road (Exit 384) for construction of the new Celebration Pointe overpass.
– Nighttime lane closures Sunday through Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from north of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) in Alachua to south of Northwest 39th Avenue (Exit 390) for resurfacing.
– Continuous closure of the northbound outside lane over County Road 235 and Peggy Road (County Road 2054) overpasses south of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) for work on the overpass approaches.
– Nighttime lane closures Sunday through Thursday from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. from just north of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) in Alachua to the Columbia County line for resurfacing. Also, possible daytime lane closures and emergency lane closures Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for work along the shoulders and to install guardrails.
– Daytime northbound lane closures of the emergency lane north of Archer Road (State Road 24) to the Columbia County line to install fiber optic along the shoulders.
– Daytime northbound lane closures of the emergency lane between the Alachua and Suwannee county lines to install fiber optic along the roadway shoulders.
– The southbound Weigh-In-Motion station south of U.S. 129 near White Springs is closed for concrete repairs to the ramps.
– Daytime lane closures of the emergency lane between State Road 6 and the Georgia line to install fiber optic along the roadway shoulders.
For more I-75 information, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to Interstate 75. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!