The Florida Department of Transportation is reporting the following ramp and lane closures on I-75 in northern Florida thru December 18;
– Up to two lanes will be closed northbound and southbound from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Sunday through Thursday just north of Archer Road (Exit 384) for construction of the Celebration Pointe overpass. Also, on Sunday (December 20) two northbound lanes will be closed from 9:30 p.m. to midnight followed by a closure of the northbound lanes until 4 a.m. to move a crane across the northbound lanes into the median. Northbound traffic will be detoured to Archer Road, Southwest 34th Street and Newberry Road before returning to Interstate 75. The northbound I-75 on-ramp from Archer Road will also be closed and traffic detoured to Tower Road, Newberry Road and back to I-75.
– Nighttime northbound lane closures Sunday through Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. from south of Northwest 39th Avenue (Exit 390) to north of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) in Alachua for resurfacing.
Continuous closure of the northbound outside lane over County Road 235 and Peggy Road (County Road 2054) overpasses south of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) for work on the overpass approaches.
– Nighttime southbound lane closures Sunday through Thursday from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. from the Columbia County line to just north of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) in Alachua to for resurfacing. Also, possible daytime lane closures and emergency lane closures Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. for work along the shoulders and to install guardrails.
– Daytime northbound lane closures of the emergency lane north of Archer Road (State Road 24) to the Columbia County line to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the shoulders.
– Daytime northbound lane closures of the emergency lane between the Alachua and Suwannee county lines to install fiber optic and pull boxes along the roadway shoulders.
– The southbound Weigh-In-Motion station south of U.S. 129 near White Springs is closed for concrete repairs to the ramps.
– Daytime lane closures of the emergency lane between the Suwannee County line and the Georgia line to install fiber optic along the roadway shoulders.
On the road for the holidays? Why not take us with you. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!