The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts on I-75 thru September 19, 2016.
- In Oakland County, NB/SB I-75, Crooks to M-59, ROAD CLOSED. 11pm Fri-5am Mon for construction. SB I-75 has one lane open for local access to WB Square Lake.
- In Oakland County, EB/WB Square Lake under I-75, ROAD CLOSED 11pm Fri-5am Mon.
- In Oakland County, SB I-75 ramp to Adams, RAMP CLOSED 11pm Fri-5am Mon.
- In Oakland County, EB I-75 BL (Square Lake) ramp to SB I-75, RAMP CLOSED 7pm Fri-5am Mon.
- In Oakland County, Crooks ramp to NB I-75, RAMP CLOSED 7pm Fri-5am Mon.
- In Oakland County, NB/SB I-75, Giddings to Clintonville, 1 LANE OPEN nightly, 10pm Fri-9am Sun.
- In Oakland County, EB/WB Big Beaver ramp to NB I-75. RAMP CLOSED, 7pm Fri-5am Mon.
- In Oakland County, NB I-75, I-696 to 12 Mile, left lane closed 9a-3p daily M-F for utility work.
- In Oakland County, NB I-75 ramp to 14 Mile, RAMP CLOSED 9pm Thu-5am Fri for lighting work.
- In Wayne County, SB I-75 Rouge River bridge, Springwells to Schaefer, 2 lanes open 7pm Fri-12pm Sun for repairs. Ramps from Springwells and Dearborn St to SB I-75 closed.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!