ZooTampa at Lowry Park kicks off the summer with a splash as it introduces its brand-new family water adventure, Roaring Springs presented by Pinch A Penny. Following the debut of a refreshed, contemporary identity featuring a new logo and revitalized vision, ZooTampa launched its most thrilling expansion to date with the opening of Roaring Springs.
Roaring Springs will allow guests of all ages to discover a hidden part of Florida full of unexpected adventure and thrills. Explorers will board a boat and gently drift along a crystal-clear spring surrounded by native landscape and wildlife. The journey takes a sudden turn when the elevation drops. Guests will feel a rush of adrenaline as they experience a 3-story splashdown. The less adventurous can also revel in a rip-roaring splash on Lookout Landing, the bridge overseeing the attraction.
Tis the season for thrilling roller coasters, millions of dazzling LED lights, and kisses under the mistletoe as Six Flags Entertainment Corporation, the world’s largest regional theme park company, kicks off its annual holiday spectacular, Holiday in the Park.
Holiday in the Park is a treasured holiday tradition featuring intricately-themed lighting displays, holiday entertainment and an expansive selection of specialty food offerings guaranteed to make the season merry and bright for every member of the family.
Signature Holiday in the Park offerings guests of all ages can enjoy, include:
- A myriad of activities families can experience together including cookie-decorating, ornament-making, and face-painting;
- Millions upon millions of dazzling lights, choreographed lighting packages and beautifully decorated holiday-themed sections throughout the parks;
- Towering Christmas trees all lit up and decked out for the holidays;
- Wood-burning fire pits, perfect for making s’mores and keeping warm and toasty during nighttime visits;
- A wide assortment of seasonal menu items including flavored coffee and hot chocolate, peppermint and mocha fudge, festive funnel cakes, hot soups and chili served in homemade bread bowls and holiday platters of sliced turkey and chicken;
- Holiday photo locations featuring Santa, Mrs. Claus, antique sleighs, giant candy canes and life-size nutcrackers;
- Live entertainment with strolling carolers, choirs and elaborate stage productions;
- Retail locations brimming with great stocking stuffers like holiday candles, plush toys, scarves and unique ornaments; and
- Expanded hours of operation means more time to enjoy the sights and sounds of the season and create thrilling family memories.
Six Flags Over Georgia is located at 275 Riverside Parkway Southwest, Austell, GA 30168, just outside of Atlanta.
Plan Your RoadTrip Now!
Find Your Perfect Room Near Six Flags Over Georgia!
For I-75 information and more, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!