The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 construction and maintenance-related projects in the Tampa Bay area through Saturday, November 11, 2017:
- Tampa – The northbound I-75 exit ramp (Exit 261) onto westbound I-4 will be closed between 9:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. Monday and Tuesday (November 6 and 7) nights. DETOUR: Drivers will directed onto eastbound I-4 to use Exit 10 (CR 579), turn left at the top of the ramp onto northbound CR 579, cross over I-4, then turn left to enter westbound I-4.
- Tampa – The right lane will be closed on northbound I-75 about two miles north of I-4 (Exit 261) approaching the Tampa Bypass Canal (south of Fowler Avenue/Exit 265) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Monday and Tuesday (November 6 and 7) nights.
- Tampa – One lane may be closed and controlled by flagging operations on Sligh Avenue under the I-4/I-75 interchange area any time of the day or night Friday and Saturday (November 3 and 4) and Monday through Saturday (November 6 – 11).
- Wesley Chapel/San Antonio – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 anywhere from north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) to north of SR 52 (Exit 285) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (November 5 – 9) nights.
- Brooksville – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 from south of SR 50 (Exit 301) to the Hernando/Sumter counties line between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (November 5 – 9) nights.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.