The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction and maintenance operations.
- I-75 North/Kemper Road Bridge Rehabilitation – On I-75 at Kemper Road. Through October 23, single-lane closures in effect weekdays from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. the following day and from 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. on weekends, and double-lane closures from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. weekdays and from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. on weekends.
- I-75 Slide Repair – Along I-75 South near the entrance ramp from Hopple Street. The right lane and shoulder of southbound I-75 will be subject to evening and overnight closure between the Hopple Street interchange and the Marshall Avenue overpass nightly from approximately 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. the following day. The project is scheduled for completion in late October.
- I-75/Mill Creek Expressway Major Rehabilitation – Major rehabilitation project at the I-74/75 interchange to widen and resurface I-75 between Paddock Road and the Western Hills Viaduct and reconfigure the interchange. Construction also includes interchange improvements at Hopple Street, I-74, Mitchell Avenue, Norwood Lateral and Paddock Road. Various lane closures will be in effect through the construction zone. The project is scheduled to be completed in the fall of 2022.
- I-75/Thru the Valley Major Rehabilitation – Addition of a fourth lane from Shepherd Lane to Glendale-Milford Road, as well as reconstructing the Shepherd Lane interchange and realigning Neumann Way. Various lane restrictions will be in effect through the construction zone, and currently the Construction is scheduled to be completed in the late fall of 2020 or early winter of 2021.
- I-75 Between Davis Street and Sharon Road – Single-lane closure on I-75 North between Davis Street and Sharon Road on Saturday and Sunday, October 17 and 18, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. the following day. Double-lane closures between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. the following day.
- Shepherd Avenue Ramp to I-75 – On Sunday, October 18, full closure of the ramp from Shepherd Avenue to I-75 North and full closure of the ramp from I-75 North to Glendale Milford Road. Closures will be in effect for up to two hours per closure at any time between 11:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., and only one ramp will be closed at a time. Traffic will be detoured via the Glendale Milford and Sharon Road interchanges during periods of closure.
- I-75 Sweeping – Sweeping through Warren and Butler counties. Single-lane closures will be in effect in a moving operation during daytime, working hours.
- I-75 Exit Construction – Pavement repair at the S.R. 129, Tylersville Road and Cincinnati Dayton Road interchanges. Various intermittent shoulder closures from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday, October 19 through Friday, October 23. Traffic will be maintained.
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.