The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction and maintenance activities in Hillsborough County through Saturday, October 3, 2020.
- I-75 northbound rest area reconstruction at mile marker 238
- Rest area is closed until spring of 2021
- I-75 repaving from Manatee County Line to Big Bend Road (southbound only)
- Lane closures: Sunday, September 27 through Friday, October 3 from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- (intermittent ramp closures along northbound I-75 at Big Bend Road for paving operations)
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.