The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 construction and maintenance activities in the Tampa Bay area through Saturday, September 2, 2017:
- Tampa, FL – The left lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 just south of I-4 (Exit 261) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (August 27 – 31) nights.
- Tampa, FL – One lane may be closed and controlled by flagging operations on Sligh Avenue under the I-4/I-75 interchange area any time of the day or night Saturday, August 26 and Monday through Friday (August 28 – September 1).
- Tampa, FL – The right lane may be closed on northbound I-75 from I-4 (Exit 261) to the Tampa Bypass Canal (about 2 miles north of I-4 and south of Fowler Avenue/Exit 265) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday (August 28 – 31) nights.
- Tampa, FL – The westbound I-4 Exit 9 ramp onto southbound I-75 will be closed between 9:00 p.m. Thursday, August 31 and 5:00 a.m. Friday, September 1.
DETOUR: Continue west on I-4 and use Exit 7 to southbound US 301. After crossing over I-4, veer right onto the “loop” ramp onto eastbound I-4. Use eastbound I-4 Exit 9 to southbound I-75.
- Wesley Chapel/San Antonio, FL – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 anywhere from north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) to north of SR 52 (Exit 285) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Friday night, August 25 and Sunday through Thursday (August 27 – 31) nights. Also, for southbound I-75, the around-the-clock closure of the left lane in the 3-lane section of the completed roadway has been extended to begin about one mile north of SR 52.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-95 Exit Guide.