The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction and maintenance operations this weekend.
- Oakland – Southbound I-75, Maple to 14 Mile. 1 LANE OPEN, 1 closed, Friday 10:00 pm – Saturday 1:00 am.
- Oakland – Southbound I-75 ramp to Westbound 14 Mile, RAMP CLOSED, Friday 10:00 pm – Saturday 1:00am.
- Wayne – Northbound I-75 Sibley Rd to Allen, 1 LANE OPEN, 2 closed thru Monday 5:00 am.
- Wayne – Northbound I-75, Mack to Warren, 2 lanes open, moving 2 lane closure, Saturday 6:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Wayne – Southbound I-75, Caniff to E. Grand, 2 lanes open, moving 2 lane closure,Saturday 6:00 am – 4:00 pm.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!