The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts as a result of I-75 construction and maintenance operations in Oakland County:
- Southbound I-75 will have one lane open from Crooks to 13 Mile roads from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Friday, October 9, and again from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday (October 10 & 11) for lane marking application.
- The southbound I-75 exit to Big Beaver Road will be closed from 10:00 p.m. Friday, October 9 until 5:00 a.m. Saturday, October 10.
- Northbound and southbound I-75 will have a 15-minute stoppage of traffic at 8 Mile Road at 8:00 a.m. Sunday, October 11 to allow utility crews to install an overhead wire.
- Northbound I-75 will have a right lane closure at 11 Mile Road starting at 10:00 p.m. Monday, October 12 and ending by 5:00 a.m. Tuesday, October 13.
- The northbound I-75 exit and entrance ramps, to and from Rochester Road, are expected to open at 6:00 p.m. on Friday, October 9.
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-95 Exit Guide.