The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following lane and ramp closures associated with I-75 construction:
- I-75 south between Wapak-Fisher Road and SR 67, Shoulder closure December 29th between the hours of 8:00 am and 2:00 pm.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36, Lane width restrictions thru June 15th of 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- Shelby – I-75 north near SR 119, Lane closure January 3rd between the hours of 8:30 am and 3:30 pm. One northbound lane will remain open at all times.
- Shelby – I-75 north near Fair Road, Lane closure January 4th between the hours of 8:30 am and 3:30 pm. One northbound lane will remain open at all times.
- Montgomery – I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west, Overnight RAMP CLOSURE January 3rd at 8 pm through January 4th at 5 am. The official detour is: I-75 north to US 35 east to Jefferson/Main Street exit to Washington Street to US 35 west
- Montgomery – I-75 south Ramp to US 35 west, RAMP CLOSURE January 3rd – September 30th. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to US 35 west.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-95 Exit Guide.