The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with the I-75 Oakland County Bridge and Road Rehab Project (I-75 between South Boulevard and Baldwin Road).
- Northbound/Southbound I-75 2 lanes closed, 2 lanes open between Pontiac Road and Square Lake Road through October
- Southbound Chrysler Road ramp to Southbound I-75 1 lane closed through mid-September
- Southbound I-75 to Eastbound M-59 ramp closed through October
- Northbound I-75 to Westbound M-59 ramp closed through October
- Westbound M-59 to Southbound I-75 ramp closed through October
- Eastbound M-59 to Northbound I-75 ramp closed through October
- Eastbound and Westbound M-59 at I-75 2 lanes closed, 1 lane open daily Monday – Friday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm 9/9-9/13
- Northbound and Southbound I-75 3 lanes closed, 1 lane open nightly 8:00 pm to 5:00 am Sunday – Thursday nights, through end September
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!