The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts as a result of I-75 construction and maintenance operations beginning Friday, September 25, 2020.
- Oakland – Northbound I-75, 13 Mile to Coolidge Highway, 1 LANE OPEN, from Friday at 9:00am to Saturday at 7:00pm.
- Oakland- Southbound I-75 CLOSED at Holcomb intermittently, Saturday from 6:00am – 10:00am.
- Oakland – Eastbound/Westbound Big Beaver CLOSED at I-75, from Monday at 10:00pm – Tuesday at 5:00am.
- Oakland – Eastbound/Westbound 14 Mile CLOSED at I-75, from Monday at 10:00pm – Tuesday at 5:00am.
- Wayne – Northbound/Southbound I-75 RAMPS CLOSED to Westbound I-94, from Friday at 9:00pm – Monday at 5:00am.
- Wayne – Westbound I-75/Gratiot Connector at Russell, right lane closed intermittently, Saturday from 7:00am – 1:00pm.
Weather affects all work and may cause delays or cancellations.
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-95 Exit Guide.