The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following work scheduled to occur on I-75 in Allen County. The schedule of work is dependent upon weather conditions and, unless otherwise noted, work will take place during daytime hours.
- Interstate 75 southbound ramps at Bluelick Road will be closed for one day each for sealing of bridge decks. The closures will occur generally from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day according to the following schedule. Work is being performed by the ODOT roadway services department:
- Exit ramp from Interstate 75 southbound to Bluelick Road will close July 18
- Entrance ramp from Bluelick Road to Interstate 75 southbound will close July 19
- Interstate 75 both northbound and southbound will be periodically reduced to one lane at times beneath both the Napoleon Road and Bentley Road bridge structures during certain operations related to construction.
- Lane closures will occur sporadically and are expected to occur mostly during daytime hours but some nighttime closures may occur.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.