The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 traffic impacts as a result of construction projects, through Monday, April 29.
- Oakland – Northbound/Southbound I-75, 12 Mile to 14 Mile, CLOSED in : 15 min increments, Friday from 12:00 am – 2:00 am.
- Oakland – Eastbound/Westbound Big Beaver UNDER I-75, Big Beaver closed, Friday from 10:00 pm – Monday 5:00 am.
- Wayne – Southbound I-75, 94 to Warren, Southbound I-75 CLOSED, Friday from 9:00 pm – Monday 5:00 am. (Southbound I-75 ramp to Westbound 94 reopening only for this work and will close again when SB 75 reopens)
- Wayne – Eastbound/Westbound 94 ramps to Southbound I-75, RAMPS CLOSED, Friday from 9:00 pm – Monday 5:00 am.
- Wayne – Southbound Clay Street ramp to Southbound I-75, ramp closed, Friday from 10:00 pm – Monday 5:00 am.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!