The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) announces the following update to the I-75 widening construction project in Lucas County:
Through September 2018, overnight, 7:00 pm through 6:00 am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, from I-475 in Toledo to I-280 for widening and bridge work.
Through July, southbound I-75, between Ottawa River Road and I-280, is reduced to two lanes for pavement installation.
Effective Monday, April 17, through Friday, April 21, nightly from 10:00 pm until 6:00 am, the ramp from northbound I-75 to westbound I-475 will be closed for bridge demolition. Detour: Stickney Avenue (Exit 207); North Expressway Drive; southbound I-75. Additionally at this time, lane restrictions are possible on northbound I-75, between Detroit Avenue and I-475.
The following ramps are restricted/closed:
- Through July 2018, the ramp from Phillips Avenue to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: northbound I-75; Stickney Avenue (Exit 207); North Expressway Drive; southbound I-75.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep/Willys Parkway to southbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Detroit Avenue.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep/Willys Parkway to northbound I-75 is closed. Detour: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Jeep/Willys Parkway (Exit 205A) is closed. Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B).
- Through September 2018, the interchange ramp from eastbound I-475 to southbound I-75 is reduced to one lane.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.