The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction and maintenance activity this weekend.
- Oakland – Southbound I-75, From University Drive to South Boulevard: 1 LANE OPEN, from Friday at 9:00 pm to Sunday at 5:00 am.
- Oakland – Southbound I-75 the ramp to/from University Drive: ramp intermittently closed, from Friday at 9:00 pm to Sunday at 5:00 am.
- Oakland – Eastbound I-75BL/US24BR/Sq Lake, M-1/Wdwrd to US-24/Tele: 1 LANE OPEN, from Saturday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Oakland – Northbound and southbound I-75, 8 Mile to 12 Mile: 1 LANE OPEN, from Friday 10:00 pm to Sunday 9:00 am.
- Wayne – Northbound and southbound I-75: CLOSED at Gibraltar, intermittently, from Saturday 8:00 am to 9:00 am.
- Wayne – Northbound and southbound I-75 ramps to Westbound 94: ramps closed, from Friday at 11:00 pm to Saturday at 11:59pm.
- WAYNE – Northbound and southbound I-75 CLOSED, from Springwells to Clark, Friday from11:00 pm to Monday 5:00 am.
All work is weather dependent and rainstorms may cause delays or cancellations.
For more I-75 information, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide.