The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following construction activities on Interstate 75.
- In Oakland County, north I-75 from Giddings to Clintonville, ONE LANE OPEN nightly, 10:00 pm Friday to 9:00 am Sunday for construction.
- In Oakland County, north I-75 from Giddings to Clintonville, ONE LANE OPEN, weeknights, 8:00 pm to 6:00 am Monday thru Friday for construction.
- In Oakland County, north I-75 from I-696 to 12 Mile, ONE LANE OPEN, 10:00 pm Friday to 5:00 am Monday for road work. Expect delays!
- In Oakland County, north/south I-75 from 11 Mile to 12 Mile, moving work crews, 9:00 am to 3:00 pm Friday for maintenance.
- In Oakland County, north/south I-75 from M-102 (8 Mile) to 12 Mile, shoulder closures, 9:00 pm Thursday to 5:00 am Friday for lighting.
- In Wayne County, north/south I-75 from I-94 to M-102 (8 Mile), nightly shoulder closures, 9:00 pm to 5:00 am Thursday thru Saturday for freeway lighting work.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!