The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following lane closures on I-75 in the Tampa Bay area thru October 1, 2016.
- Riverview, FL – The left lane may be closed on northbound I-75 over the Alafia River (just north of Gibsonton Drive/Exit 250) from 9:00 p.m. Wednesday, September 28 to 4:00 a.m. Thursday, September 29.
- Wesley Chapel, FL – One to two lanes may be closed in either direction of I-75 under the I-275 ramp onto northbound I-75 (south of the SR 56 overpass/Exit 275) from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Sunday and Monday (September 25 and 26) nights.
- Wesley Chapel/San Antonio, FL – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 anywhere from north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) to north of SR 52 (Exit 285) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Friday night, September 23 and Sunday through Friday (September 25 – 30) nights.
- Ridge Manor, FL – One to two lanes may be closed in each direction of I-75 from the Pasco County line (north of County Road 41/Exit 293) to about two miles south of SR 50 (Exit 301) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (September 25 – 29) nights. The left lane of northbound I-75 may be closed between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (September 26 – 30).
- Ridge Manor, FL – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 in the SR 50 (Exit 301) interchange area between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (September 25 – 29) nights.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!