The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction and maintenance projects in the Tampa area this week.
- Lane closure alert for I-75 / SR 56 Diverging Diamond Interchange (DDI)
- I-75 from just north of SR 56 (Exit 275) to I-275 (Exit 274)
- Southbound single-lane closures: Sunday, February 2 through Thursday, February 6 from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Lane closure alert for I-75 southbound Interchange Improvement at I-4
- Sligh Avenue under Interstate 75
- Lane closures with flagging operations: Friday, January 31, Saturday, February 1 and Monday, February 3 through Saturday, February 8 from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.