The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction and maintenance operations in the Tampa Bay area this week.
- I-75 repaving from Manatee County Line to CR 672 (Big Bend Road)
- Nightly lane closures: Through Friday, March 6 from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- I-75 northbound rest area reconstruction at mile marker 238
- Rest area is closed until spring 2021
- I-75 median crossovers to the north and south of SR 52 (mile marker 287 and mile marker 283.5)
- Nightly lane closures: Through Thursday, March 5 from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.