The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction in the Tampa Bay area, through Friday, January 20, 2023. All work is weather-dependent and subject to change.
- I -75 exit ramps to Selmon Expressway (Exit 256) and US 301 (Exit 254)
- Lane closures: Tuesday, January 17 through Thursday, January 19 nights from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. (southbound)
- I-75 interchange at I-4 (Exit 261)
- Lane closures: 9:00 p.m. Thursday, January 19 to 5:00 a.m. Friday, January 20 (southbound)
- I-75 interchange at SR 574/Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard (Exit 260)
- Lane closures: Through Thursday, January 19 nights from 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.
- I-75 interchange at Big Bend Road (Exit 246)
- Lane closures: Through Thursday, January 19 nights from 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. (northbound and southbound)
The I-75 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 75 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-75 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!