The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 traffic impacts that are currently in effect for the week of May 25, 2020:
- I-75 at the Lyons Road Overpass – Shoulder closure in both directions, through June 8th at 5:00 p.m. for bridge repairs.
- I-75 Southbound between West Carrollton and Dryden Road Exits – The shoulder will be closed for bridgework through July 16th from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. All lanes of I-75 southbound will remain open.
- US 35 Westbound to I-75 Southbound – RAMP CLOSURE through October 15th at 5:00 p.m. for bridge replacement. Official Detour: Take I-75 northbound ramp, exit 53 (Second St.), make a left on Second Street, follow signs to I-75 southbound.
- US 35 Eastbound between I-75 and Perry/Ludlow Streets – Single right lane closures on May 27th from 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. for bridge inspections. Traffic will be maintained in the area.
- US 35 east Ramp to I-75 south – Lane width restriction through October 15, 2020. One 11’ eastbound lane will remain open on the ramp.
- I-75 northbound between County Road 25A and US 36 – Traffic pattern shift through August 31st at 6:00 a.m. One northbound lane will be shifted on to the southbound side of I-75. The available lane width is 10’ with a 1’ shoulder.
- I-75 southbound between County Road 25A and US 36 – Traffic pattern shifts through August 31st at 6:00 a.m. Two lanes will be 10′ with a 1′ shoulder.
- I-75 between County Road 25A and County Road 25A – Single-lane closures in both directions, May 27th at 9:00 a.m. – May 29th at 2:00 p.m. for asphalt repairs. One lane of traffic will be maintained in the area.
- I-75 between State Route 219 and US 33 – Nightly lane closures in both directions May 26th at 7:00 p.m. – May 29th at 7:00 a.m. for bridge repairs. Traffic will be maintained.
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-95 Exit Guide.