The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 construction and maintenance activities currently impacting travel:
- I-75 between SR 219 and Breese Road, Nightly lane closures through November 10th between the hours of 6 pm and 7 am. One lane will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 between SR 571 and Northwoods Boulevard, Nightly lane closures through November 10th between the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. These will become double lane closures at 9 pm. One lane will remain open at all times.
- I-75 north between Stanley Avenue and Wagoner Ford Road, Overnight lane closures November 1st at 9:30 pm – November 2nd at 5:30 am. Two northbound lanes will remain open.
- I-75 north Ramp to I-675, Overnight RAMP CLOSURE November 2nd at 9:30 pm – November 3rd at 5:30 am. The official detour is: I-75 north to SR 725 to I-75 south to I-675
- I-75 north/Stewart Street Ramp to US 35 East, RAMP CLOSURE through November 7th. The official detour is: Stewart Street to Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to I-75 north to US 35 west to James H McGee Blvd. to US 35 east
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.