The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction in the Detroit Metro area through Monday, December 10, 2018:
- Wayne – Southbound I-75, near 8 Mile, 2 left lanes closed, 2 right open, Saturday from 7:00am to 3:00pm.
- Wayne – Southbound I-75, near 8 Mile, 1 left lane closed, 3 right open, Saturday from 3:00pm to Sunday 5:00pm.
- Wayne – Southbound I-75 ramp to 7 Mile, ramp closed, Saturday from 9:00am to 11:00am.
- Oakland – Northbound I-75, M-59 to Chrysler Drive, right lane closed, Saturday from 7:00am to 5:00pm.
- Wayne – Northbound I-75, Sibley to Northline, 1 LANE OPEN, from Saturday at 7″00am to 5:00pm.
On the road? Why not take us with you. All our websites are mobile-friendly. Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!