The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) reports that bridge and road work continue along the I-75 project between exit 91 (M15, Ortonville Road) and the Oakland/Genesee county line (near exit 106), with an expected completion of work by mid-December.
Below is a list of current closures for repairs:
- The northbound I-75 right shoulder is closed from Holcomb Road to US-24 (Dixie Highway).
- Southbound I-75 has the right lane closed from Grange Hall Road to East Holly Road, with the two right lanes closed daily 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Closure lengths have been significantly reduced in each direction of I-75.
- Holcomb Road has reopened over I-75.
- US-24 (Dixie Highway) has reopened over southbound I-75.
- Davisburg Road has reopened over I-75.
- Rattalee Lake Road has reopened over I-75.
- East Holly Road has opened over I-75.
- Grange Hall Road has reopened over I-75.
- Lahring Road has reopened over I-75.
- Belford Road has reopened over I-75.
- Southbound I-75 will have the right lane closed from US-24 (Dixie Highway) to Holcomb Road on Nov. 30 for culvert repair work.
In 2024, work will include milling and resurfacing northbound I-75 from M-15 to the county line. There will be two lanes of northbound and southbound traffic sharing the existing southbound side of the freeway.
In 2025, milling and resurfacing will occur on southbound I-75 from the county line to M-15. Traffic will share the northbound side of the freeway.
In 2026, work will include removing temporary crossovers, as well as remaining miscellaneous activity.
What’s happening on Interstate 75 RIGHT NOW! I-75 Real-time traffic information for selected cities along I-75. Maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. Traffic cameras show congestion at a glance. Visit I-75 Traffic.
The I-75 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 75 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-75 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!