The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) reports that, as part of the Interstate 75/I-74 Mill Creek Expressway project, the following restrictions are scheduled to be in effect this week.
Wednesday thru Friday, July 12-14:
- Shoulder closures on the ramp from I-74 East to I-75 North each night between 8:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. the following day.
Wednesday, July 12:
- Closure of the ramp from Hopple Street to I-75 North between 10:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. Thursday, July 13.
- Closure of the ramp from I-74 West to northbound Beekman Street (Exit 18), from 10:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Thursday. Motorists may detour via the Montana Avenue interchange and I-74 East.
Wednesday & Thursday, July 12 & 13:
- Double-lane closures on I-75 North and South, between Hopple Street and Mitchell Avenue, from 10:00 p.m. each night to 5:00 a.m. the following day.
Thursday, July 13:
- Closure of Elmore Street, under I-74 between Dirr Street and Colerain Avenue, from 10:00 p.m. to 5 a.m. Friday, July 14. Traffic will be detoured via Colerain Avenue and Beekman Street.
Motorists are reminded to use additional caution through the work zone.
What’s happening on Interstate 75 RIGHT NOW! I-75 Real-time traffic information for selected cities along I-75. Maps show updates on road construction, traffic accidents, travel delays and the latest traffic speeds. Traffic cameras show congestion at a glance. Visit I-75 Traffic.
The I-75 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 75 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-75 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!