The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction activities through December 1, 2019.
- I-75 south between US 36 and CR 25A (Troy), Traffic Pattern shift September 16th – November 29th. Two southbound lanes will remain open, but one will be a contraflow lane operating on the northbound side of the interstate.
- I-70 west Ramp to I-75 south, Lane closure November 25th between the hours of 9 am and 3 pm. One lane will remain open on the ramp.
- I-75 north Ramp to US 35 east, RAMP CLOSURE November 25th at 9 pm – November 26th at 5 am. The official detour is: US 35 west to James H. McGee Boulevard to US 35 east.
- Broadway Street Ramp to I-75 north and south, RAMP CLOSURE November 25th between 7 am and 5 pm. The official detour is: Germantown Street to James H. McGee Boulevard to US 35 east.
- US 35 Ramp to I-75 north and south, Lane closures November 25th between 9 am and 5 pm. One lane will remain open on the ramp.
- US 35 east Ramp to I-75 south, Lane width restriction October 24th – October 15, 2020. One 11’ eastbound lane will remain open on the ramp.
- I-75 south between I-70 and Wagner Ford Road, Nightly lane closures September 30th – December 1st between the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. These will become double lane closures at 11 pm. One southbound lane will remain open.
- Benchwood Road Ramp to I-75 south, Nightly RAMP CLOSURES September 30th – December 1st between the hours of 7 pm and 6 am. The official detour is: Benchwood Road to I-75 north to US 40 to I-75 south.
Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting. Safety is a top priority at ODOT. To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!