The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction projects this weekend.
- Oakland – Northbound I-75, Joslyn to Baldwin, 1 lane open, Saturday from 5:00 am – Sunday 10:00pm. Northbound I-75 ramp to Southbound Baldwin closed.
- Oakland – Southbound I-75 ramp to Chrysler Drive, ramp closed, from Saturday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Oakland – Southbound I-75 Service Drive at 9 Mile, 1 lane open, Friday from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Oakland – Northbound Stephenson Highway near 12 Mile, lane closed, from Friday 6:00 am – Monday 6:00 am.
- Oakland – Southbound I-75 Service Drive/Chrysler Drive at 9 Mile, lane closed, Friday from 7:00 am – 7:00 pm.
All work is weather dependent and storms may cause delays or cancellations.
For more I-75 information, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to America’s Interstate 75. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!