The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction in the Tampa Bay area through Saturday, July 6, 2019.
Due to the Independence Day holiday, no construction activities are planned for Thursday, July 4, 2019.
- I-75 interchange improvements from the Tampa Bypass Canal (south of Fowler Avenue/Exit 265) to I-4 (Exit 261)
- Southbound lane closures: Sunday, June 30 through Tuesday, July 2 from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- I-75 widening from south of US 98/SR 50 (Exit 301) to Sumter County
- Night lane closures: Sunday, June 30 through Tuesday, July 2 from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Day single-lane closures: Sunday, June 30 through Wednesday, July 3 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!