The Michigan Department of Transportation reports the following construction activities on Interstate 75 thru August 29, 2016.
- In Oakland County, NB I-75 ramp to Rochester, right lane and ramp closed, 9:00 pm Thursday to 5:00 am Friday.
- In Oakland County, NB and SB I-75, Giddings to Clintonville, 1 lane open nightly 10:00 pm Friday to 9:00 am Saturday and 10:00 pm Saturday to9:00 am Sunday for construction.
- In Wayne County, NB I-75, Schaefer Hwy to Springwells, right lane closed, 10:00 am Friday to 5:00 am Monday for repairs.
- In Wayne County, NB M-85 (Fort St) ramp to NB I-75, ramp closed 10:00 am Friday to 5:00 am Monday for repairs.
- In Wayne County, SB I-75, Mack Ave to Brush, right lane closed, 6:00 am-8:00 am Saturday Ramp to SB I-75 will have 1 lane open. Expect Delays.
- In Wayne County, Mack Ave ramp to SB I-75, ramp closed. 6:00 am to 8:00 am Saturday for road work.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!