The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 construction closures in effect thru January 8, 2017:
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36, Lane width restrictions thru June 15th of 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- I-75 south Ramp to I-675 north, Lane width restrictions January 5th between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:30 pm. Lanes will be maintained, but there will be a width restriction for guardrail repair.
- I-75 north near SR 119, Lane closure January 3rd between the hours of 8:30 am and 3:30 pm. One northbound lane will remain open at all times.
- I-75 north near Fair Road, Lane closure January 4th between the hours of 8:30 am and 3:30 pm. One northbound lane will remain open at all times.
- I-75 north near SR 119, Lane closure January 5th between the hours of 9:00 am and 3:30 pm. One northbound lane will remain open at all times.
- Montgomery – I-75 south Ramp to US 35 west, RAMP CLOSURE January 9th – September 30th. The official detour is: I-75 south to the Edwin C. Moses turn around lane to I-75 north to US 35 west
- Montgomery – I-75 north Ramp to US 35 west, Overnight RAMP CLOSURE January 9th at 8 pm through January 10th at 5 am. The official detour is: I-75 north to US 35 east to Jefferson/Main Street exit to Washington Street to US 35 west
Arrow boards and signs will be in place prior to the work zone to alert motorists of the upcoming closure. All work is weather permitting.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide , and I-95 Exit Guide.