The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following I-75 construction and maintenance projects in the Tampa Bay area through Friday, October 27, 2017. This work will result in lane and ramp closures and possible delays.
- Tampa – The left lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 just south of I-4 (Exit 261) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (October 22 – 26) nights.
- Tampa – The right lane may be closed on the westbound I-4 ramp to I-75 (Exit 9) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Sunday through Thursday (October 22 – 26) nights.
- Tampa – The right lane may be closed on northbound I-75 from north of I-4 (Exit 261) to the Tampa Bypass Canal (about 2 miles north of I-4 and south of Fowler Avenue/Exit 265) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Monday through Thursday (October 23 – 26) nights.
- Wesley Chapel/San Antonio – Traffic may be reduced to one lane in each direction of I-75 anywhere from north of County Road 54 (Exit 279) to north of SR 52 (Exit 285) between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Friday night, October 20 and Sunday through Friday (October 22 – 27) nights.
- Brooksville – One lane may be closed in each direction of I-75 from south of SR 50 (Exit 301) to the Hernando/Sumter counties line between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m. Wednesday and Thursday (October 25 and 26) nights.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.