The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) reports the following update to the I-75 widening project in Lucas County.
- Lucas County (485-14, 536-14): Through September 2018, overnight, 7pm through 6am, single lane restrictions are possible on I-75, from I-475 in Toledo to I-280 for bridge work. Through October, one lane of I-75 traffic is maintained in the current northbound lane and one lane of traffic is relocated to southbound I-75 and separated by barrier wall.
- Effective Tuesday, October 4 at 8pm, through Wednesday, October 5 at 6am, lane restrictions are possible on southbound I-75, between Lagrange Street and Central Avenue for traffic pattern switch.
- Effective Wednesday, October 5, from 12:01am until 6am, the ramp from southbound I-75 to westbound I-475 will be closed for traffic pattern switch. Detour: Collingwood Boulevard (Exit 202B); northbound I-75; westbound I-475.
- Motorists are advised of changing traffic patterns on southbound I-75, from Lagrange Street to Central Avenue and on the ramp from southbound I-75 to westbound I-475.
The following ramps are closed:
- Through October, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Jeep Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Berdan Avenue (Exit 205B); Detroit Avenue.
- Through October, the ramp from northbound I-75 to Phillips Avenue (Exit 206). Detour: south Expressway Drive (Exit 207); Stickney Avenue; North Expressway Drive.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep/Willys Parkway to southbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from Jeep/Willys Parkway to northbound I-75. Detour: Berdan Avenue; Detroit Avenue; Phillips Avenue.
- Through July 2018, the ramp from southbound I-75 to Jeep/Willys Parkway (Exit 205A). Detour: Detroit Avenue (Exit 203B).
- Effective Tuesday, October 4 at 8pm, the ramp from Berdan Avenue to southbound I-75 will be closed permanently. Detour: Haverhill Drive; Phillips Avenue.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our Websites are Mobile-Friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!