The Ohio Department of Transportation reports the following updates on the I-75/Thru The Valley construction project:
Traffic Shift Scheduled
- Hamilton County – The Interstate 75/Thru the Valley project requires the following restrictions:
- Continued various lane closures on north and south I-75 between Sharon Road and Davis Street nightly from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. through Monday, Oct. 15. Traffic will be maintained.
- Close the ramp from south I-75 to Shepherd Avenue from 10 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 4 until 5 a.m. Friday, Oct. 5. The detour uses south I-75 to Galbraith Road to north I-75 to Shepherd Avenue.
- In order to shift north I-75 traffic to the west, from north of the Davis Street exit to Sharon Road, the following closures will be in place Friday, Oct. 5:
- Close the ramp from north I-75 to Shepherd Avenue at 10 p.m. until approximately 8 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 6. The detour uses north I-75 to Sharon Road to south I-75 to Shepherd Avenue.
- Close the ramp from Shepherd Avenue to north I-75 at 10 p.m. until approximately 8 a.m. Saturday. The detour uses south I-75 to Galbraith Road to north I-75.
- Close the ramp from north I-75 to Glendale Milford Road at 10 p.m. until approximately 8 a.m. Saturday. The detour uses north I-75 to Sharon Road to south I-75 to Glendale Milford Road.
Arrow boards and/or signs are in place to alert motorists of the upcoming work zone and restrictions. All work is contingent upon the weather.
To help ensure the safety of the construction workers as well as the traveling public, motorists should remain alert, reduce their speed and watch for stopped traffic while passing through the work zone.
On the road? Why not take us with you. Our websites are mobile-friendly! Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!