The Florida Department of Transportation reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction in Northern Florida through Friday, June 30, 2017.
I-75 in Alachua County (Gainesville Area)
- Nighttime double lane closures from Marion County line to south of State Road 121 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. through Thursday for paving.
- Nighttime lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. through Thursday and daytime lane closures from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. from south of Northwest 39th Avenue (Exit 390) to north of U.S. 441 (Exit 399) in Alachua for paving. Additionally, there will be ramp closures through Sunday next week. Sunday night will have southbound on and off ramp closures at Northwest 39th Avenue. The northbound on and off ramps at U.S. 441 will be closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. All ramp closures are 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
I-75 in Columbia County (Lake City Area)
- Nighttime lane closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. through Thursday from south of U.S. 90 (Exit 427) to north of Interstate 10 (Exit 435) for safety improvements.
I-75 traffic impacts in Hamilton County (White Springs Area)
- Possible shoulder closures from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. through Friday at the State line for palm tree delivery and landscaping.
I-75 in Suwannee County
- Daytime lane closure from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Thursday at mile marker 440.7 northbound for work on the Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) project.
For more I-75 construction info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.