The Ohio Department of Transportation reports that the following construction projects are anticipated to affect Interstate 75 in Montgomery County next week and beyond. All outlined work is weather permitting.
- Interstate 75 Bridge Repairs – I-75 Bridges over Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and Carillon Boulevard near the Great Miami River in Dayton are scheduled for repairs in September 2020. I-75 will experience a traffic pattern shift, ramp closures and lane restrictions in each direction. Estimated completion: Fall 2022.
- Interstate 75 Bridge Repairs – Expect a traffic pattern shift on I-75 northbound between Albany Street and State Route 741 (Springboro Pike) on Sunday, October 4, 2020 through Friday, October 15, 2021. Three lanes of I-75 northbound will shift to the right of the Interstate. On Friday, October 16, 2020 through Friday, October 15, 2021 traffic on I-75 southbound will shift onto I-75 northbound from Stewart Street and then shift back at S.R. 741 (Springboro Pike) in Moraine. There will be two 10’ thru lanes on I-75 southbound along the median wall.
- Interstate 75 Bridge Repairs – The Edwin C. Moses Boulevard entrance ramp to I-75 southbound will close on Friday, October 16, 2020 through Friday, October 15, 2021. The Contractor will be working on the I-75 southbound bridge over Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and the bridge over the Great Miami River.
- Detour: Edwin C. Moses Boulevard to Dryden Road to I-75 southbound
- Interstate 75/Albany St. Bridge & U.S. 35 Ramp Repairs – Construction to replace the Interstate 75 mainline bridge over Albany Street and the bridge deck of the U.S. 35 westbound exit ramp to I-75 southbound, began in the fall of 2019. Estimated completion: Summer 2021.
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.