Wreaths are hung, lights are strung and trees are trimmed with care as holiday celebrations begin at three Walt Disney World Resort theme parks, with Disney Springs, EPCOT and Disney resort hotels joining the festive fun. Through December 30, guests will discover enchanting décor, special merchandise, delectable treats and new entertainment experiences all across The Most Magical Place on Earth that celebrate the spirit of the season.
This year, Santa Claus is checking his list twice as he makes his way around Walt Disney World for special appearances:
- At Magic Kingdom Park, he glides down Main Street, U.S.A., in his sleigh, led by prancing reindeer.
- He makes the trek to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park to spread the joyous spirit of the season from his very own flotilla as he sails down Discovery River.
- Led by an entourage of elves and riding in his red convertible packed with presents, he brings glitz and glamour to a motorcade down Hollywood Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Beginning later this month, he’ll be joined by Mrs. Claus at Disney Springs as the merry couple soaks up their last bit of Florida sunshine before their big night. They’ll cruise Lake Buena Vista at Disney Springs in colorfully decorated pontoon boats.
- And starting Nov. 27 at EPCOT, he will take a grand, horse-drawn tour around World Showcase.
Other highlights for the upcoming holiday season at Walt Disney World include:
For more I-75 travel info, visit www.i75exitguide.com, the Internet’s largest and most complete website devoted to I-75, America’s Interstate Main Street. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida! Plus I-75 construction, real-time traffic and road news.