The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) reports the following traffic impacts associated with I-75 construction projects throughout the state. All work is weather-dependent and subject to change.
- I-75/Mill Creek Expressway Major Rehabilitation – Major rehabilitation project at the I-74/75 interchange to widen and resurface I-75 between Paddock Road and the Western Hills Viaduct and reconfigure the interchange. Work also includes interchange improvements at Hopple Street, I-74, Mitchell Avenue, Norwood Lateral and Paddock Road. Various lane and shoulder restrictions may be in effect on the mainline and at affected ramps within the project zone during evening and overnight hours, including the following:
- Wednesday, May 3:
Close the right lane of I-75 North to I-74 West and close the I-74 West center (thru) lane from the I-75 overpass to just west of the southbound Beekman Street overpass from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Thursday, May 4.Close the I-74 West ramp to Beekman Street (Exit 18) from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Thursday.
- Wednesday, May 3:
- I-75 Thru the Valley Major Rehabilitation – Between Glendale-Milford Road and the Kemper Road overpass. Restrictions will also be in effect on the Sharon Road overpass for bridge work, and various lane and shoulder restrictions will be in effect on the mainline, as well as intermittent restrictions at the ramps.
- West Chester Road/I-75 Pavement Work – On West Chester Road bridge over I-75. On Friday and Saturday, April 28 and 29, double-lane closures will be in effect on I-75 South between Cincinnati-Dayton Road and Union Centre Boulevard each night from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. the following day.
- Interstate 75 Pavement Replacement – Expect a lane closure on I-75 in each direction between SR 29 and SR 219 from Monday, April 10 to Friday, May 5. Pavement repair work will take place nightly from 7:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. One 12-foot lane will be maintained in each direction at all times.
- Interstate 75 Reconstruction (S.R. 725/U.S. 35) – I-75 will be reconstructed between S.R. 725 and U.S. 35. I-75 will experience major reconstruction including a traffic pattern shift, ramp closures, and lane restrictions in each direction. This project includes new pavement, storm sewers, lighting, and minor bridge repairs. Estimated completion: Summer 2025.
- Dryden Road Ramp Closure – The Ramp from Dryden Road to I-75 North will be closed from Monday, April 10 through July 2025. This closure is necessary to reconstruct I-75 in this area.
- Detour: Dryden Rd. to Northlawn Ave. to Springboro Pike (S.R. 741) to 75 N
- Interstate 75 Lane Closures – Expect intermittent lane closures on I-75 in each direction between U.S. 35 and Springboro Pike (SR-741) from Monday, April 24 to Tuesday, October 31. Lane closures will be nightly from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. Crews will be completing pavement repairs.
- Interstate 75-North Ramp Closure – Expect intermittent nightly ramp closures for I-75 North, as needed, between S. Dixie Dr. and US-35, from 7 p.m.- 7 a.m. from Wednesday, April 4 to Friday, July 7. Crews will be striping pavement for traffic pattern shifts.
- Interstate 75 Rehabilitation (S.R. 4/ Needmore Rd.) – I-75 will be reconstructed between S.R. 4 and Needmore Road. I-75 will experience major reconstruction including a traffic pattern shift, ramp closures, and lane restrictions in each direction. This project includes rehabilitation and new pavement. Estimated completion: Summer 2026.
- Interstate 75 Lane Closures – Expect multiple lane closures on I-75 in each direction between Needmore Road and SR 4 from Sunday, April 17 to Friday, May 31. Lane closures will be nightly from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. During this time crews will be working on pavement repairs and installing temporary lights.
- Wagner Ford Road Ramp Closure – The Ramp from I-75 South to Wagner Ford will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. starting Tuesday, May 2 to Wednesday, May 3. Crews will be removing overhead signs and trusses.
- Detour: I-75 South to Stanley Ave exit to I-75 North to Wagner Ford
- Interstate 75 Lane Closure – I-75 will be subject to short-term (15-minute) intermittent periods of full closure between Route 4 and Needmore Road from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. starting Sunday, May 7 to Wednesday, May 10. Traffic will be maintained in a rolling roadblock with law enforcement officers. Crews will be completing overhead sign and truss removal.
- Interstate 75 Barrier Wall and Drain Cleaning – Expect the left lane of I-75 south to be closed between the Miami/Montgomery County Line and County Road 25-A (Exit 69) from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. starting Monday, May 1 to Friday, May 5. Crews will be sweeping the center barrier wall and cleaning drains.
- Interstate 75 Pavement Repairs – Expect nightly lane closures on I-75 in each direction between the rest area near Piqua and County Road 25-A from Monday, May 1 to Monday, July 31. Crews will be repairing the pavement from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. nightly.
- Interstate 75 Lane Closure – I-75 will be subject to short-term (15-minute) intermittent periods of full closure between SR 55 and SR 718 from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Sunday, May 7. Traffic will be maintained in a rolling roadblock with law enforcement officers. In addition, the ramp from SR 55 to I -75 North will be closed during this time. Crews will be installing aerial fiber cables.
- Interstate 75 Lane Closures – Expect nightly lane closures on I-75 in each direction between the Shelby County line and CR 25A from Monday, April 17 to Friday, June 30. Lane closures will be nightly from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. At least one lane in both directions will be maintained at all times. During this time crews will be working on repairing and replacing pavement.
The I-75 Exit Guide is the Internet’s largest and most complete website dedicated to Interstate 75 travelers. Find detailed exit service listings… lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit from Michigan to Florida!
On the road? Why not take us with you. The I-75 Exit Guide is mobile-friendly and totally FREE. No App Required.
Traveling another route? Visit our growing family of exit guides: I-4 Exit Guide, I-5 Exit Guide, I-10 Exit Guide, I-75 Exit Guide, I-80 Exit Guide and I-95 Exit Guide. Detailed exit service listings… discount lodging, camping, food, gas and more for every exit along the way!